Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I place an order?
When viewing a product, click on the button to add it to your basket. When you are ready to place an order, click to see your basket and then click to proceed to the check out.
2. How long will it take to ship my order?
The products (light fixtures) available in stock at our warehouse are shipped within 5 business days.
Light fixtures requiring special treatment such as a final shade on Copper, Dark Antique, Black, Blue, Dark Rust, Fir Green, Brass Antique, Nickel Matt, Gray, Satin, White, are shipped within 5 to 10 business days.
3. When can I expect my order?
Once your products have been shipped, the estimated time of delivery is:
for the USA, up to 4 business days,
for CANADA, 4 -6 business days,
for AUSTRALIA, 8 – 10 business days,
for EUROPE, 3 – 7 business days,
for ASIA, 10 to 15 business days,
for AFRICA, up to 15 business days.
Shipments can be delayed for reasons such as local holidays, customs clearance, etc.
4. How do I cancel an order?
If you need to cancel all or part of your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Cancellations are not guaranteed until you receive an email confirming the cancellation. Once an order is shipped, it may not be possible to cancel it.
5. How can I check the status of my order?
If you have placed your order online, please log in to view your order history.
If you have checked-out as a guest or have placed your order via email, please contact customer support to check the status of your order.
6. When can I expect to receive the invoice for my order?
Orders including multiple items may be shipped in separate parcels.
Each parcel from an order is shipped with a transparent plastic envelope attached to it, containing an invoice or proof of payment.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments via PayPal and bank transfers.
8. Can my order be delivered internationally?
Yes, we ship products worldwide.
9. What are the international shipping options for my products?
FEDEX / TNT is our main shipping partner.
10. What are the fees and taxes charged on international orders?
The duty (or customs duties) are determined by the customs authorities of the country of destination and are based on a combination of the country of origin or the manufacture of the purchased goods and the classification of these goods in accordance with a harmonized system which each country adopts and uses each time. Value Added Tax (VAT) prices are determined by the destination country. You calculate these fees by contacting your local customs office.
11. Who should I contact if I have questions about my order?
You can contact us via the contact form and we will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding your order.
12. Will the light fixtures work with my country’s mains voltage?
Our light fixtures can be connected and will operate with your country’s mains voltage.
13. Can brass light fixtures be installed in humid areas?
The light fixtures are designed to withstand conditions in humid areas.
Each product includes additional information that indicates the degree of humidity protection – IP Protection class (Ingress Protection – IP)
14. Protection class, Ingress Protection (IP) and what it means?
An international standard to judge the suitability of a light for its location is the IP rating.
For more information, please see our External Lights guide. IP Rating.
15. I purchased the Round Brass Bulkhead and want to mount it in a shower. Just want to make sure it’s rated for that?
The light fixture is rated IP64, it is designed to operate in areas with high atmospheric humidity.
Please follow the link below to learn more about the IP rating of exterior light fixtures https://www.brass-light-fixtures.com/external-lights-ip-rating/
Specifically for the ART BR438 Brass light fixture, the cable enters through the back and is sealed with a rubber O-ring.
For additional sealing, you can cover the cable at the entry point on the light fixture, the rubber O-ring and the area around it with silicone sealant.
16. I’m interested in ART BR4064 pendant light. I have a couple of questions – is this unlacquered brass and is this ok for outdoor?
Our light fixtures are made of unlacquered solid brass and are suitable for outdoor use.
17. There is a special discount or lower price ART BR403 Brass. IP64, 12 Watt, I am wanting to buy 5 of these lights.
A discount for more products is automatically received when the products are placed in the basket.
18. Can you please confirm what currency the price is in — USD or CAD?
The currency is in US dollars.
19. We have ordered several light fixtures for our project in San Francisco. The fixtures are BR453 “Exterior Brass Wall Light.” The height is 22 cm and the width is 16 cm. But I don’t see the depth of the fixture anywhere. How far does this fixture protrude from the wall? Can you find the depth for me please?
The depth of the luminaire is 10 cm (3.93 inches)
Exterior brass wall light. Outdoor nautical style lights. ART BR453 Brass 1x17W LED, IP64.
20. Can the laps be connected in the same end for one cable in and one cable out ends ,so they can serial connect?
For better sealing, the cable is connected inside the light fixture with a shaft seal.
To connect the next light fixture, the connection must be made externally.
The connection can be made externally in a plastic box (you can find them at electrical stores), so as to ensure a complete seal.