Light fixture installation
TYPE: ART BR400, BR402, BR403, BR404, BR405, BR415, BR418, BR419, BR435, BR400-03, BR435-03
A. Fixing the light fixture on mounting surface
- Unscrew the cage and remove the glass from the body of the light fixture.
- Using the body of the light fixture as an installation guide, mark the surface on which you wish to mount it.
- Drill holes on the mounting surface and fasten the body of the light fixture to it, using the supplied wall-plugs and screws. To ensure the insulation of the light fixture, use the plastic washers and rubber retainers when screwing the screws.
B. Connecting the power cable
- Pass the cable through the cable clamp.
- Cover the wires with the supplied insulating hoses.
- Connect the line (brown) and neutral (blue) wires to the lamp holder and the grounding wire (yellow) to the body of the light fixture next to the grounding symbol , using the supplied screw and M4 washer.
- Place the plastic insulating cover under the lamp holder.
- Screw the lamp to the lamp holder.
- Fit the glass and fasten the cage to the body of the light fixture.
- Turn on the power supply.
C. Replacing the lightbulb
- Turn off the mains supply.
- Do not try to replace the lightbulb unless it has completely cooled down as it may cause serious burns on the skin.
- Open the lightbulb’s cover.
- Twist and pull the lightbulb gently.
- Do not touch the lightbulb with bare hands.
- Always use clean protective gloves when handling a lightbulb.
- Use a clean towel to clean the lightbulb in case you touch it accidentally.
- When replacing the lightbulb, twist it very carefully while it is still in the lamp holder.
- Before feeding again with power, replace the lightbulb’s cover to maintain the impermeability of the fixture.
The brass-light-fixtures.com bears no responsibility for any injury or damage resulting from incorrect installation or use of the product